Sunday, December 04, 2005

Last Day

Sunday, December 4, 2005
The Final Day

After finishing Jam Strip yesterday which was attended by more people than previous times, this morning was the meeting with Mr. [Lim Vanchan] Chan, Director of Reyum Art School, for the next year’s cooperation plan. Then I went shopping; it made me regretful that I could not buy more good souvenirs. Therefore, after my program in Phnom Penh, I just made documentation. I had to copy photos CD and burn mini DV into CD until the late afternoon. From 5:00pm till night, John and students were preparing a party of “Farewell Boat Trip for Beng” along the river.


boat mugshot

Oh! I felt very excited. When do I have such an occasion again? Although I may have some mistakes or shortages in my work, I wish the person who can continues this program to do better than I did.

I would like to deeply thank Arts Network Asia for supporting everything, and John Weeks for his effort in comics and his house I disturbed. Thanks Samphos, Jane and Vuth for tour guiding. Also gratitude to Linda for exhibition place and gift, and to The Book Foundation for presentation occasion at Java Café. Moreover, I would like to express my acknowledgment to Rattana and Try Samphors for helping teach me Khmer literature and food at Lire En Fete, and to other Khmer artists and friends, the Indonesian ambassador Sasha Stephen, Miss Novi, Mr Wahyu, Mr Vannak, Mr Dimas Hary and Mr Maher. As well to Lulu Ratna, my boss, Aie for big support, my friend Zarki for translation, all film and comics producers for allowing to be shown and exhibited, Ministries of Culture and Tourism for recommendation, both direct and indirect attendees to this project. See you next time with Comic Traveling continually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home